CLA enhances the quality of life for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through community based supports.
We challenge assumptions and expand the boundaries of what is possible through the following values:
- Involving individuals and families in the design, operation and monitoring of services.
- Recruiting, training and developing caring staff.
- Tirelessly advocating for person centered approaches.
- Fostering the development of functional life skills.
- Maintaining family sized homes in the individual’s own community.
- Fostering the developmental of relationships with other community members.
- Striving for a continuous improvement.